Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A little bit of Scrapbooking

I'm participating in a scrapbooking challenge called LOAD (layout a day), through Lain Ehmann's website, ScrapHappy. I took and completed the challenge when she first did it in January 2008 and had a blast! The challenge is simple...a scrapbook layout a day for 28 days, the entire month of February. There's one other rule: NO WHINING! lol!
I'm posting my layouts on Flickr, but I'll be blogging them also, if you'd like to follow along.
Here are days 1-3:



One of my main goals for this challenge is to make a dent in my scrapbooking stash. The papers used on this layout are over 5 years old. The scroll die cut is almost a year old. The title was done in photoshop. I need to add the journaling...Wendy bought the skateboard at a yard sale for $1.


Very simple 2 page spread. I wanted to use all these photos and I didn't want to cut them, so this is what I came up with. The scallop borders are Just the Edges by Bazzil, the chipboard letters are Hedi Swapp. The photos are mine...all taken in my backyard. More stash busting...everything (except the photos) are a year old.


I literally threw this together, took less than a half and hour. It's not my favorite layout, but it's done! ;) The papers are new to me...but who knows how long my mom had them before giving them to me this weekend. lol!

Three days, three layouts....right on track! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment